☤ ᴄᴀɪᴛʟɪɴ sɴᴏᴡ ❆ (
trigeminalheadache) wrote in
entranceway2017-09-21 07:41 pm
two, two, two posts in one.
[ ANONYMOUS TEXT. ]
How can you tell when someone's really gone versus when this place is just messing with you?
[ and then, in a separate VIDEO post... ]
I received this picture in one of those digital frames. It's no one I know or recognize, so I figure it must belong to someone here. So, if someone near and dear to you isn't, um...
[ She looks down, trying to figure out how to phrase this. ]
Exactly human? Or of Earth. It's probably yours.
How can you tell when someone's really gone versus when this place is just messing with you?
[ and then, in a separate VIDEO post... ]
I received this picture in one of those digital frames. It's no one I know or recognize, so I figure it must belong to someone here. So, if someone near and dear to you isn't, um...
[ She looks down, trying to figure out how to phrase this. ]
Exactly human? Or of Earth. It's probably yours.

text
[This is just a guess from an eight-year old.]
text
text
text
[video]
Might be mine. Green skin, right? Solid black eyes?
[video]
[video]
text;
If this is what has happened.. you have my sincerest sympathies.
text;
text;
[text]
However, there is a chance they may come back in the future, although they will most likely forget their time in Wonderland. It's bittersweet, either way.
[text]
[text]
no subject
no subject